The safety of our customers and employees is our top priority.
As we begin to get buses back on the road we have enhanced our procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
|Facemasks Required for All Passengers and Drivers|
|Critical Touch Points Cleaned After Every Trip|
|Limited Capacity for Better Social Distancing|
|Seats and Touch Points Sprayed After Every Trip|
|Full Misting of the Bus with EPA Approved Disinfectant|
|Comprehensive Driver Training|
Schedule Service / Charter Buses
We start every day with a fully sanitized Badger Bus. Throughout the day, your driver attends to Critical Touch Points in the vehicle to help protect your health. At the end of the day, the vehicle receives a deep, detailed disinfection to achieve our standard for the start of the next day. Maintenance crews perform disinfection of the vehicle’s HVAC system to further ensure our standards are met.
To ensure safety for all of our guests, we follow strict daily sanitation procedures that include:
School Bus / Vans / Paratranist
Badger Bus is working closely with our local districts, CDC, Dane County Health and industry leaders nationwide to make sure we provide the safety for your children and our drivers during this unprecedented time.
✓ Fully Disinfected Coaches & Mini-Buses
✓ Hand Sanitizer Stations Available
✓ CDC/EPA Approved Disinfectants
✓ Attention to Critical Touch Points
✓ Complete Coach Disinfectant Fogging
✓ Passenger and Driver Facemasks required
✓ Attention to Detail
✓ Limited Capacity for Better Social Distancing
✓ Comprehensive Driver Training
✓ Commitment to Professional Care
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Terms and Conditions
All passengers boarding Badger Bus / Badger Coach vehicles or entering Badger Bus facilities are required to meet, acknowledge and agree to the following Coronavirus/COVID-19 Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to abide by Wisconsin State Law, effective August, 2nd, 2020, that requires any individual who is over the age of two and able to medically tolerate a face covering is required to cover their nose and mouth with a mask or cloth face covering when in a public place and unable to maintain, or when not maintaining, social distance.
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
- I further acknowledge that Badger Coach, Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I further acknowledge that Badger Coach, Inc. cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, vehicle staff and company employees, and other passengers.
By purchasing a ticket and/or boarding a Badger Coach / Bus Inc. vehicle, you are agreeing to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Terms and Conditions of Badger Coaches, Inc and knowingly accept the risks outlined within.
Badger Coaches / Bus Inc. may change this policy at any time. Posting of the changes here constitutes your receipt and notification of those changes.