Badger Bundles are 5 or 10 packs of tickets that can be purchased for our Madison and Milwaukee trips. Save money by purchasing early and in bulk.
Can anyone use these tickets?
Yes, passengers are assigned, so any name can be typed in where that information is requested. The name of the purchaser will be auto-filled initially, you just override that with the correct name.
Do the tickets expire?
Yes, the tickets expire 1 year after the date of purchase.
How do I redeem a ticket?
1. Log in to your account using your customer # and password.
2. Click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner.
3. Go to Redeemable Items.
4. Find the correct direction of travel you are taking and click on redeem this item. If you
need to change directions you will see two arrows in a circle click on there to change
If you need to change the name of the passenger, just delete the name that is listed and
enter the correct passenger name.
5. Then follow the steps to book your trip.
6. If you need to change the passengers name or direction do so at this time.--